For cats, we require them to be vaccinated for Infectious Feline Panleucopemia, Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Enteritis, Feline Calicivirus, Feline Leukaemia.
Please Note: Pets that are young or have not had regular annual boosters will need additional courses for full immunity. Therefore, allow six weeks before boarding, please ask your vet for advice.
(2) Vaccination certificates must be presented at check-
(3) All days are charged -
Please Note: YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE DURATION OF BOOKING. -
(4) Payment A non-
(5 )Premium Rates apply for Christmas periods and bank holidays throughout the year. These will generally be double rate unless other otherwise stated. Our website will be updated regularly with seasonal information.
(6) Age Restriction All new clients will have an entry age restriction, unless otherwise agreed. Age restriction for Dogs 10yrs, Cats 12yrs. This does not apply to existing clients and individual cases can be discussed. Please call us to have a chat about your pet.
(9) Veterinary. In the unlikely event that your dog/cat becomes unwell during their stay with us, they will be
treated by our vet. This cost should be covered by our boarding insurance (up to the policy maximum)
unless it is a pre-
NOT covered on insurance
(a) A condition or disease existing (or considered to be existing) at the date of commencement of boarding will not be covered on our policy.
(b) Age related conditions (decision by a Vet) or a condition that would have occurred whether your pet had been boarded with us or not will not be covered on this policy In the event of this occurring, you agree that all Veterinary Bills will be paid in full by yourself (the client).
(c) Veterinary call out charges
(d) Transport costs for taking your pet to the Vet (currently £20) are not covered and will be charged on your final invoice.
An up to date insurance policy will be displayed on our premises, however, a full copy of insurance terms are available on request.
(10) Medication : Conifers reserve the right to charge an extra payment for administering medication. For complex medication we reserve the right to charge up to 50% of the daily tariff per administration for existing or new illness. A Standard charge of 75p per medication applies per dose during office hours for simple doses. An additional charge may apply for outside normal hours.
Conifer are not responsible for any reactions or side effects that your pet may develop with the drugs and we are not responsible for your Pet’s health if it refuses to take medication from our staff. In the event of your pet refusing medication, we will contact your Vet or emergency contact unless stated otherwise by yourself.
(11) Destructive Habits Please advise us if your dog is destructive with bedding, fencing , excessive chewing or anything else, so that we can take appropriate precautions. Failure to advise us will result in charges for any damage caused added to your invoice and you agree to be wholly responsible, and to pay the cost.
(12) Cancellation We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellations and reserve the right to charge up to the full amount if this is not given.
All days booked are chargeable, unless previously agreed.
Every possible care and attention will be given, but it is understood all Pets are boarded at Owner’s risk.
A VACCINATION CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRODUCED AT ALL TIMES WHEN BOARDING YOUR PET.
(7) Contact Numbers You will be required to supply us with emergency contact numbers. Please inform your contacts and explain that they may be asked to remove your Pet and take responsibility for them in the event of a problem or unforeseen circumstances. Please give as many contact numbers as possible, including a land line number, email & mobile no.
(8) Non collection The customer agrees that if their pet is not collected within 7 days of the date due to leave Conifers and no communication is received , we reserve the right to re home, sell or dispose of your pet at our discretion . Every effort will be made to contact you or your emergency number and if no communication is received , the above will apply.