Terms and conditions
(1) Vaccinations must be up-
Leptospirosis, Canine Parvovirus. Parainfluenza –
Please Note: Pets that are young or have not had regular annual boosters will need additional courses for full immunity. Therefore, allow six weeks before boarding, please ask your vet for advice.
(2) We require sight of your vaccination certificates as soon at the time of booking or shortly after. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO DOGS WITHOUT FULL VACCINATIONS OR SHOWING SIGNS OF AGGRESSION.
(3) All days are charged –
(4) Payment A non-
(5 )Premium Rates apply for Christmas periods and bank holidays.. These will be double rate unless other otherwise stated.
(6) Age Restriction All new clients may have an entry age restriction, unless otherwise agreed. Age restriction for 10 –
(7) Contact Numbers Please supply emergency contact numbers on your initial registration form and update when you arrive on each stay. Please inform them that they may be asked to remove your Pet and take responsibility for them in the event of a problem or unforeseen circumstances. Landline no’s and mobile nos.
(8) Non collection The customer agrees that if their pet is not collected within 7 days of the date due to leave Conifers and no communication is received , we reserve the right to re home, sell or dispose of your pet at our discretion . Every effort will be made to contact you or your emergency number and if no communication is received, the above will apply.
(9) Veterinary. In the unlikely event that your dog becomes unwell during their stay with us. When possible we will take your dog to their own Vet. Otherwise our own Vet will attend to your pet. The dog may be taken to a Veterinary Surgeon’s at our discretion in the event of an accident or illness. Your dog is covered by our boarding insurance.
HOWEVER, NOT covered on insurance
(a) A pre-
(b) Age related conditions (decision by a Vet) or a condition that would have occurred whether your pet had been boarded with us or not will not be covered on this policy In the event of this occurring, you agree that all Veterinary Bills will be paid in full by yourself (the client).
(c) Veterinary call out charges
(d) Transport costs for taking your pet to the Vet is a minimum of £20 plus £1.50 per mile plus £7.50 per 15 minutes waiting time. This is not covered on insurance and will be charged on your final invoice. An up to date insurance certificate will be displayed on our premises, however, a full copy of insurance terms are available on request.
(10) Medication : Conifers reserve the right to charge an extra payment for administering medication. For complex medication we reserve the right to charge up to 50% of the daily tariff per administration for existing or new illness. A Standard charge of 75p per medication applies per dose during office hours for simple doses. An additional charge may apply for outside normal hours.
Conifer are not responsible for any reactions or side effects that your pet may develop with the drugs and we are not responsible for your Pet’s health if it refuses to take medication from our staff. In the event of your pet refusing medication, we will contact your Vet or emergency contact unless stated otherwise by yourself.
(11) Destructive Habits Please advise us if your dog is destructive with bedding, fencing , excessive chewing or anything else, so that we can take appropriate precautions. All damage will be charged for and added to your invoice and you agree to be wholly responsible, and to pay the cost.
(12) Cancellation We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellations and reserve the right to charge up to the full amount if this is not given.
Every possible care and attention will be given, but it is understood all Pets are boarded at Owner’s risk.
Please read and complete our registration document for your pet read our Tariff information sheet. Please supply as much information as possible and be aware of all of our terms and conditions.
We request that you sign and return your completed registration form along with your deposit or full payment, to acknowledge receipt and acceptance of all of our terms and conditions. Please confirm booking dates and entry times and collection.